One of the things that makes Tour de Lights so neat is all the holiday decor. In fact, there's no better way to get in the holiday spirit than to decorate yourself, your bike, your helmet, and/or your friends! Join in the fun and participate in our contest for a chance to win some cool prizes from local businesses. Make sure to bring your "A" game; the competition gets tougher every year!
Costume Contest Categories for 2019 will be:
- Best Costume Adult
- Best Costume Child
- Best Bike/Trailer
- Best Helmet
- Best Themed Group
- Best All Around
*All categories will also have a runner up. *Only one category/person.
Who are the Judges?
We are working on recruiting some AWESOME people from the Knoxville community that are sure to provide some fun!
Contest Need to Knows:
- All judging and awards will take place on December 14th at the event.
- The costume contest will take place in the Old City Parking Lot under the James White Parkway Bridge on Jackson Ave. (area will be marked)
- If you would like to enter the costume contest, you MUST register on-site between 4 - 4:30pm.
- Judging will start at 4:30pm by category; you must be in costume and ready to show off what you got! We will go through all the categories, making sure everyone is ready to start the ride at 5:30pm.
- Awards will be announced following the ride at the stage in Market Square. You must be present to win!
- Remember to come early or hang out after the ride and support your local businesses!