Tour de Lights is more than just a bike ride! This year, we've got more planned than ever before. Make sure to come early and/or stay after and support all our local vendors at the Holiday Market & Expo!
Join us at Mary Costa Plaza from 3:30 pm - 8:00 pm for food, drinks, shopping and lots of holiday fun. Santa will join us for a special appearance after the ride!
- Alebrijes Mexican food truck
- Your Sugar Therapy dessert truck
- Knox County Parks & Recreation
- Young Williams Animal Center
Stay tuned for more information about additional market & expo vendors!
Come early and make sure your bike is ready to ride. Local bike shops will provide bike checks in front of the Knoxville Civic Coliseum from from 3:30 pm - 5:15 pm.
The Epilepsy Foundation will be providing helmets for children who don't have one. If your child is 16 and under and doesn't have a helmet stop by their table to get one (they will be set up from 3:30 pm - 5:15 pm at Mary Costa Plaza). Children age 16 and under are required by law to have a helmet. Be safe so you can have fun on the ride!
Schedule of Events
- 3:30 pm – 8:00 pm Holiday Market & Expo
- 4:15 pm Costume Contest Judging
- 5:30 pm Tour de Lights Bike Ride Start
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Special Appearance & Photos with Santa
- Costume contest winners announced after the ride! You must be present to win!