Food Trucks are an important part of Open Streets! If you are a food truck and want to participate in Open Streets, please complete the Activity Provider Application. Space is limited; as we hope every food truck in attendance makes a profit. Food Truck spots fill very quickly!
Registration Fee: $100 (must be paid within 7 days of receiving invoice in order to secure spot!)
Please note – if you pay via PayPal or Credit Card, there will be an additional $5 processing fee.
Eligibility: Food trucks must be permitted by the City of Knoxville. Proof of food truck license and insurance is required.
Basic Guidelines (additional details will be sent upon registration):
- Food trucks are expected to arrive by 12:30 pm (noon) in order to set up and be prepared to serve food beginning at 2pm.
- Food trucks will tear down and depart by 6:15pm following the event to allow motorized traffic to resume.
- Past events have averaged approximately 5,000 participants; please keep this in mind when determining food needs.
- If you have tables and chairs, feel free to bring them and set them up outside your food truck! Our goal is to also be able to provide tents, tables, and chairs.
- We ask that you assist in line formation to the side instead of across the street.