Open Streets will take place on Sunday, June 14, 2020 from 2-6pm in South Knoxville! Sevier Ave. from Atchley St. down to Suttree Landing via Foggy Bottom St. will be packed with fun!
Registration Fee: $100 (must be paid within 7 days of receiving invoice in order to secure spot!)
Please note – if you pay via PayPal or Credit Card, there will be an additional $5 processing fee.
Eligibility: Food trucks must be permitted by the City of Knoxville. Proof of food truck license and insurance is required.
Registration: To register your food truck, please complete our Application; we will confirm your spot via email. Space is limited, as we limit the number of food vendors so register today!
Basic Guidelines (additional details will be sent upon registration):
- Food trucks are expected to arrive by 12:30 pm (noon) in order to set up and be prepared to serve food beginning at 2pm.
- Food trucks will tear down and depart by 6:15pm following the event to allow motorized traffic to resume.
- Past events have averaged approximately 5,000 participants; please keep this in mind when determining food needs.
- If you have tables and chairs, feel free to bring them and set them up outside your food truck! Our goal is to also be able to provide tents, tables, and chairs.
- We ask that you assist in line formation to the side instead of across the street.