Open Streets 2023 will take place on Sunday, June 4th, 2023 from 2-6pm in Downtown North Knoxville! The route will include sections of Depot St, Gay St, Emory Pl, Central St, 3rd Ave, 4th Ave, and Lamar St. Check out our route map for details.
Registration Fee: $100 (must be paid within 7 days of receiving invoice in order to secure your spot!)
Please note – if you pay via PayPal or credit card, there will be an additional $5 processing fee.
Eligibility: Food trucks must be permitted by the City of Knoxville. Proof of food truck license and insurance is required.
Registration: To register your food truck, please complete our vendor application; we will confirm your spot via email. We only have space for a few food vendors, so register today!
Basic Guidelines (additional details will be sent upon registration):
- Food trucks are expected to arrive by 12:30 pm in order to set up and be prepared to serve food beginning at 2 pm.
- Food trucks will tear down and depart by 6:15 pm following the event to allow motorized traffic to resume.
- Past events have averaged approximately 5,000 participants; please keep this in mind when determining food needs.
- If you have tables and chairs, feel free to bring them and set them up outside your food truck!
- We ask that you assist in line formation to the side instead of across the street.
Please email Julie Elfin, Open Streets Coordinator, at [email protected] with any questions.