Bike Walk Knoxville continues to work to build a more WALKable, BIKEable, LIVEable Knoxville by committing to the following programs/events:
- Active Knoxville - Active Knox is a collaborative of organizations that work under the premise that healthy design equals healthy communities. Its main focus is to make Knoxville and Knox County a healthier place to live by promoting a healthier built environment that encourages active living and transportation choices.
- Advocacy - Bike Walk Knoxville is committed to advocating for all ages and abilities in the community to have safe and accessible streets for walking and biking. We provide resources to make communicating with your elected officials more accessible.
- Kids Love Bikes Program - Kids Love Bikes has 3 main goals: teach children bike safety, increase the number of kids riding bikes, and provide bike maintenance. Bike Walk Knoxville provides educational materials and contracts with an instructor to teach bike safety and skills to kids.
- Open Streets Knoxville - Open Streets Knoxville brings together community groups and local businesses, giving people of all ages and abilities the opportunity to walk, ride bikes, hula hoop, and much more - all in a setting that is fun and safe!
- Safe Routes to School - Safe Routes to School programs provide ways for school children to walk and ride bikes to and from school with their friends and volunteer adults in a safe environment.
- Tours with Elected Officials - Bike Walk Knoxville hosts Bike and Walk Tours with Elected Officials allowing community members to tour different Knoxville neighborhoods either on bike or on foot, while having a relaxed conversation with elected officials from Knoxville City Council and Knox County Commission.
- Vision Zero - Vision Zero is a grassroots campaign with a simple goal – bring the number of traffic fatalities and serious injuries to zero. Bike Walk Knoxville fully endorses and supports a Vision Zero Knoxville campaign to eliminate deaths and serious injuries on our roadways.